|mooncalled-whiterose.deviantar… (Commission Info)|
A crumpled up letterYou find the parchment in the remnants of an old campsite, laying close to a pile of ashes, long since cold. Somehow, the letter has survived the wind and the rain and the fire. Picking it up, you uncrumple the aged, faded parchment to see an unaddressed, unsigned letter, although it's obvious who it's being written to. The handwriting is careful and precise. Toward the end, a few paragraphs are slightly obscured, the ink running as if drops of salt water had been dropped on them.A crumpled up letter by mooncalled-whiterose
My parents never really understood who I am. They never could understand why I was never interested in the girls and women they introduced me to. Oh, that endless line of young things, many of them half my age. Some even younger. I guess I didn't understand then, either, why all their large, batting eyes and carefully displayed skin failed to do anything more than make me feel ill. I tried, I really did, but it just felt so... wrong. Like I was lying to them. Like I was lying to myself. I di
Neglected OC Meme_WritingNeglected OC Meme_Writing by Arai-Hime
Neglected OC Meme
First of all, choose one of your characters that you've been neglecting. (aka: haven't drawn, written, or otherwise played with in a while) Awww, the poor thing!
1. Now give us a small intro to the character. If you haven't written for them in a long time give us the intro scene from the original fiction. (spelling and grammer mistakes included. Nothing altered!) If you can't find it, write as much as you remember or re-write it.
2. Cool. Well is there anything about it or the character you'd change now?
3. Yes, yes. I see. Now let's get to know them a little more. Do they have any hobbies? Fetishes? Strange quirks? Write us a short scene.
4. We all need a way to support ourselves, so what about a job? Or if they aren't old enough to work, what are their future plans to support themselves?
5. How about getting a little more personal. Write about the strangest or most uncomfortable situation they've ever found themselves in.
6. Yes, well I can
I've moved to a new account|
Current Residence: Canada. <3
Favourite genre of music: Rawk. Rawk and loud, throbbing techno
Favourite style of art: Anime, manga.... I like almost everything.
Operating System: Vista. It's not that bad, really. Stupid Apple.
MP3 player of choice: My iDare, the poor, dying thing.
Shell of choice: I hate seafood! D8<
Skin of choice: OMG YOU RACIST! D8
Favourite cartoon character: The Joker <3
Personal Quote: "Wait... what? o.o?"